journey of cup + cake !!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 27, 2011

A PLACE I LOVE TO VISIT

A PLACE I LOVE TO VISIT
One place I would like to visit is New York City is the one place I would like very much to visit. It is my dream to go there and I like to go with my family and the one people that I love. One day if I have a lots of money I will go there.
New York City is very large and has lots of exciting and educational activities, such as going to the theater, museums, landmarks and shopping. So that’s why I like to go there. New York City is located in thestate of New York, only 30 minutes to Newark Airport in New Jersey. The tourist season runs the entire year, making visiting timeflexible. New York City is usually packed with people making the city look very overcrowded.Often there are so many people on the sidewalks you have to walk in the street. People walking in every direction. Even it overcrowded but I still love this place because it lots with many people and the street not quiet, so I’m not afraid.
I also will even see horses and buggies waiting to pick uptourist for a tour of the city. The place looks very congested, and it doesn? look like such an enjoyable. New York City has beautiful skyscrapers. One unique place, the Twin Towers, is very neat. It towers above all the other buildings.It has an elevator that can take you up over 100 stories in about three minutes. When youreach the top there is an observation area where you can see the entire city and surrounding islands. One of the other interesting places in the Intrepid.
So the conclusion, New York City is the place that I love to visit because I can learn something there and I love to see big city with the impressive progress. I also can see many beautiful light at the building. It give me more relex went see many beautiful light and the most important is I can see the outside world other than Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment